1. Offer to do some yard work for a widow or an elderly couple in your neighborhood.
2. Start your own club. It can be anything from weaving baskets to playing croquet, to founding a Christian club.
3. Organize an auction where you and your friends can be bought for one day of service! Give the money to your favorite charity.
4. Volunteer to help coach your little brother’s peewee football team.
5. Start your own Christian blog.
6. Offer to clean the bleachers, pick up the trash, etc. one Friday night after your school’s football game.
7. Visit a nearby orphanage and spend the afternoon reading books and playing games with the children.
8. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen.
9. Sponsor a canned food drive. Give all donations to your local Salvation Army chapter…